Runge Law Office LLC was founded by Patrick Runge in 1995, based on the principle that it is an attorney’s duty is to find the smartest and most effective solutions to the legal problems a client faces. Whether that solution is at the negotiation table or in a courtroom, Patrick has years of experience in tribal, state, and Federal court, protecting his client’s rights and helping to find practical and effective solutions to their problems.
Patrick’s years of experience have given him the tools and techniques to help his clients with a wide variety of legal challenges, including:
- Family law, including divorces, custody or visitation disputes, establishing or modifying child support, or the enforcement or modification of previous orders.
- Criminal law, both misdemeanor and felony charges, in tribal, state, and federal court.
- Juvenile law, representing the interests of both parents and children in juvenile court.
- Estate planning, helping clients prepare to care for themselves and their families either if they are unable to make decisions for themselves or after they die.
- Guardianships, helping clients get legal authority either for other adults who cannot make decisions for themselves or for children who need the authority of a legal guardian on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Probate law, helping clients work through the process when a loved one has died to distribute their property in an appropriate and legal manner.
- Native American law, helping clients navigate the complex intersection between tribal, state, and federal law in a variety of civil and criminal contexts.
Patrick has served as both an attorney and a judge for a number of years, and brings his unique perspective and experience to bear in helping his clients find solutions to the problems they face. To schedule an appointment, call Runge Law Office at (402) 390-9577 or click here to send a question by e-mail. You can also follow Runge Law Office LLC on Twitter here, where you will receive updates about changes or developments in local and national law that may affect you.
I would like an appointment to talk over a premarital agreement. Early next week will work if you are available.
Hey my name is Jeremy Williams darlas ex boyfriend I just need to touch base with you about some stuff they say was happening first off I don’t have a protection order on me just on my residence and second of the first incident at my house with the roommate I wasn’t there for the arrest and I didn’t call the police.. You know what how about you give me a a call asap and we will talk about it 4027208540 is my cell phone number.. Even though me a Darla has split up I want her American right to have a fair trial and what she is telling me is that she is not so please contact me right away
Hello I am a former client of Patrick’s. I was wondering if I could talk to him in regards to a new custody case. Same ex husband. It is very Urgent because one of the children has been placed on the national website for exploited and missing children. My beliefs is she ran away because of him wanting custody. Last time he saw the kids was the almost 10 years ago that Patrick had helped me get custody.